Let's Talk!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your Opinion Of The Catholic Pope, Benedict the 16th?

4 posters

Go down

What Is Your Opinion Of The Catholic Pope, Benedict the 16th? Empty What Is Your Opinion Of The Catholic Pope, Benedict the 16th?

Post  Admin Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:44 pm

What's Your Opinion on the Bishop Of Rome?

Admin
Admin

https://letstalkaboutstuff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Opinion Of The Catholic Pope, Benedict the 16th? Empty Re: What Is Your Opinion Of The Catholic Pope, Benedict the 16th?

Post  Flobalob Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 am

He doesn't keep to his word. I'm an atheist, so I can't really speak for Catholics here, but I have visited the Vatican, on the same day every week he is supposed to go on to the balcony and address the crowds. He didn't. As far as I've heard he hardly ever does.
Flobalob
Flobalob

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Opinion Of The Catholic Pope, Benedict the 16th? Empty Re: What Is Your Opinion Of The Catholic Pope, Benedict the 16th?

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Flobalob wrote:He doesn't keep to his word. I'm an atheist, so I can't really speak for Catholics here, but I have visited the Vatican, on the same day every week he is supposed to go on to the balcony and address the crowds. He didn't. As far as I've heard he hardly ever does.

Not true, The Pope goes out every Sunday and addresses the crowd during his weekly Angelus.

During the summer, he's on vacation at Castel Gandofo.

But I don't like him better than John Paul 2.

Admin
Admin

https://letstalkaboutstuff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  krubby Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:57 pm

(ratburntro endorsed this place in his sig, and he's cool and i need more forums)

i like the new pope because he supports evolution, and is trying to get other religious people out of their archaic beliefs for a newer more logical system.

krubby

Back to top Go down

Post  SRNH Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 pm

krubby wrote:(ratburntro endorsed this place in his sig, and he's cool and i need more forums)

i like the new pope because he supports evolution, and is trying to get other religious people out of their archaic beliefs for a newer more logical system.
This forum is dead, the creator left, it was only still in my sig because I forgot to take it out.

Thanks anyways, but really nobody is on here.

SRNH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum