Let's Talk!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Parents Be Expected To Respect Their Kids?

3 posters

Go down

Should Parents Be Expected To Respect Their Kids? Empty Should Parents Be Expected To Respect Their Kids?

Post  Admin Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

I was in a restaurant with some friends and there was a family sitting at the table next to us.
At that table was a mom/grandmom and a boy about 11.
The mom and grandmom were talking and then finished. Once they finished, the little boy was telling them about the subway ride. The grandmother interrupted him and said " That's enough dear" and began another conversation,the boy said " Grandmom, i was speaking" The Mother said loudly "It doesn't matter, she's an adult, and your a child, be quiet"

So, what's your opinion of this matter.
Do You Believe In "Children should be seen not heard?

Admin
Admin

https://letstalkaboutstuff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Should Parents Be Expected To Respect Their Kids? Empty Re: Should Parents Be Expected To Respect Their Kids?

Post  SRNH Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm

That's ridiculous. That mother needs to learn something.

SRNH

Back to top Go down

Should Parents Be Expected To Respect Their Kids? Empty Re: Should Parents Be Expected To Respect Their Kids?

Post  Flobalob Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 am

Personally, I wouldn't have sat there, I would've told the Mother/Grandmother to shut up and let the boy speak.
Flobalob
Flobalob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum